Fix Limbus Company 10+ Minutes to load into combat and certain tabs such as "Extract" on the mainpage. issue
One of the most concerning issues that players have been reporting is the game’s prolonged loading times. For some players, the game takes as long as 10 or more minutes to load into combat and certain tabs, such as “Extract”, on the main page.
This issue is not a new one, as players have been discussing it on various forums and social media platforms. However, a solution to the problem is yet to be found. In this article, we will dive deeper into the issue and explore possible causes and solutions.
Causes of the Issue
There could be several reasons why Limbus Company takes a long time to load for some players. However, the most likely causes are
1. Slow internet connection The game requires a stable and fast internet connection to function properly. If your internet is slow or unstable, the game will take a long time to load.
2. Outdated hardware Even though Limbus Company does not require high-end hardware to run, outdated hardware can cause performance issues. This includes slow loading times.
3. Server issues It’s possible that the game’s servers are experiencing issues, which could result in slow loading times. This is more likely if many players are reporting the same issue at the same time.
Solutions to the Issue
While the cause of the issue may vary from player to player, there are a few solutions that you could try
1. Improve your internet connection As mentioned earlier, a slow or unstable internet connection can cause performance issues. Thus, improving your internet connection could help fix the issue. You could try switching to a better internet service provider or connecting to a faster Wi-Fi network.
2. Update your hardware If your computer’s hardware is outdated, upgrading it can help improve the game’s performance. This includes the loading times. Upgrading your RAM, SSD, or graphics card could significantly reduce loading times.
3. Restart the game Sometimes, simply restarting the game can help fix the issue. This could help clear out any temporary files that could be causing the problem.
4. Check for updates Ensure that you have the latest version of the game installed. This could help fix any bugs or performance issues.
5. Contact support If none of the above solutions work for you, reach out to the game’s support team. They might be able to offer you a solution or suggest further troubleshooting.
Limbus Company is an exciting game that has quickly gained popularity among gamers. However, the issue of prolonged loading times can be frustrating for players. In this article, we discussed possible causes and solutions to the issue. If you are experiencing slow loading times, try the solutions mentioned above. If the issue persists, reach out to the game’s support team. Hopefully, with time, the game’s developers will find a permanent solution to this problem.