Fix Sun Haven "Investigate North" quest bugged? :: Sun Haven General Discussions issue
Sun Haven is a farming sim with a touch of adventure that has gained a lot of popularity recently. However, like all games, it is not without its issues. One of the most common issues that players seem to be facing is with the “Investigate North” quest, specifically regarding the “Fix Sun Haven ‘Investigate North’ quest bugged?” error. In this article, we will discuss this issue in detail and try to provide solutions to fix it.
The “Investigate North” Quest
Before we jump into the problem, let’s briefly talk about the “Investigate North” quest. This is a task that you receive quite early on in the game, which requires you to explore the Northern Forest region. You need to head north until you reach a fork in the road, where you will find a signpost marking the entrance to the Northern Forest. Once you enter the forest, you need to collect resources, fight enemies, and complete objectives to progress through the quest.
As mentioned earlier, the issue that players seem to be facing is that the quest doesn’t seem to complete even after they have explored the Northern Forest region. Some players have reported that they have reached Wintergate and have even paid off their apartment loan, but the quest still remains unfulfilled. This has led to frustration and confusion among players who are unsure whether it’s a bug or if they’re missing something.
There could be several reasons why the “Investigate North” quest is not completing. Here are some of the common ones
- The game has a bug or glitch that is preventing the quest from completing
- The player missed some objectives or resources within the Northern Forest region that is required to complete the quest
- The player didn’t collect or complete certain tasks within the Northern Forest region, which caused the quest to glitch
Now that we’ve identified some of the common causes, let’s discuss some possible solutions to fix the “Investigate North” quest issue
- Reload Previous Autosave Try reloading the game from a previous autosave to see if that fixes the issue. This may help if the bug or glitch occurred due to a corrupted save file.
- Explore the Forest Again Double-check the Northern Forest area to see if you missed anything. Collect all resources, defeat enemies, and complete any tasks that may have been missed on the first attempt.
- Upgrade Glorite Pickaxe One of the tasks within the “Investigate North” quest is to collect Glorite Crystals. If you haven’t upgraded your pickaxe, you may not be able to mine the crystals required to complete the quest. Therefore, upgrading your pickaxe can be a solution.
- Contact Support If all else fails, reach out to the support team to report the issue. The developers may provide a patch or fix for the bug in the future.
While waiting for a fix from the developers, there is a workaround that you can try. Some players have reported that moving to a different room, such as the mines or the desert, and then coming back to the Northern Forest region may reset the quest, causing it to complete. However, this workaround is not guaranteed to work and is not a permanent solution.
In conclusion, the “Investigate North” quest is a common issue that players have reported facing in Sun Haven. While it is frustrating not being able to complete the quest, there are several solutions and workarounds that you can try. It is important to keep in mind that bugs and glitches are common in games, and it may take time for a permanent fix to be released. As long as you’re patient and report the issue to the support team, there’s a good chance that a solution will be found eventually.