Ghosts Of Tabor Minor bug reports and suggestions
Ghosts Of Tabor Bug Reports and Suggestions
- The large staircase at the Advantedge building on the island does not render – it looks like a bottomless pit.
- The Kriss Vector buttstock is clipping through the buffer tube.
- The purple keycard does not open the locked room on the island of Tabor (maybe intentional?)
- When attempting to remove certain items from the armory (CPU), sometimes entering the trading room causes it to teleport back to the table in the armory that I picked it up from, making me unable to turn it in or sell it.
- Sometimes the health on the wrist tablet is not accurate (red screen but 100% HP).
- Healing gets canceled by getting shot (Maybe intentional).
- When using a partial amount of ammo from an ammo box and then going into a raid and returning, the ammo box will fully replenish.
- Unable to remove canted sight once placed on a gun.
- Ripping the packaging off candy bars is very inconsistent.
- Maybe add pulling mags out of people’s guns if you get close enough.
- Maybe add a GPS minimap on the wrist tablet (map only, no radar).
- Make the keybind for removing attachments Trigger + Grip so players do not constantly slide their attachments when grabbing the gun.
- Please move the primary gun slot and the body armor slot closer to the player’s physical chest as it obstructs vision and causes me to accidentally grab the gun often.
- Let us pet the dog in the market of Tabor.
- Make the orientation VHS tape more obvious.
- Add more foliage and assets to the island of Tabor.
- The houses on the island of Tabor have no loot apart from two boxes in the basement – add loot to all the floors.
- Let us open up the PPSH drum magazine and pour bullets into it (it’s a bit tedious loading it).
- Add helicopter extract onto the roof of Advantedge (requires firing flare gun and extraction time is 1 minute – helicopter contains weapon boxes).
- Increase the variety of optics that can be found in the raid (so far have only seen green reticle Russian optic and Kobra optic).
- Grabbing NPC heads with one hand should prevent them from walking (maybe add an animation of them pushing you away).
About Ghosts of Tabor
Ghosts of Tabor is the only VR first-person shooter PVP and PVE survival game where you will use your wits, skills, and resources to survive. Inspired by games such as Escape from Tarkov and DayZ, it features different scenarios like scavenging, looting, and crafting. Will you survive long enough to make it out alive?
Are you a fan of Ghosts of Tabor? Do you encounter any bugs or glitches while playing the game? Do you have suggestions to improve the game? In this article, we will cover some of the bug reports and suggestions from the community.
Bugs in any game can be frustrating, and Ghosts of Tabor is no exception. Here are some of the known bugs or glitches encountered by players
1. The Large Staircase at the Advantedge Building on the Island Does Not Render
This bug can be disorienting to players, as it looks like a bottomless pit. Players may accidentally fall off the staircase and take unnecessary damage or die.
2. The Kriss Vector Buttstock is Clipping Through the Buffer Tube
This bug is a cosmetic issue, where the Kriss Vector buttstock appears to be clipping through the buffer tube. It doesn’t affect the gameplay, but it can be annoying for players to see.
3. The Purple Keycard Does Not Open the Locked Room on the Island of Tabor
Players may find it confusing that the purple key card does not open the locked room on the island of Tabor. The reason why this happens is not clear, and it is not known whether it is an intentional design or not.
4. When Attempting to Remove Certain Items from the Armory (CPU), It Teleports Back to the Table in the Armory That I Picked It Up From
Players may encounter this bug when attempting to remove certain items from the armory. When entering the trading room, it teleports back to the table in the armory that they picked it up from. This bug can be frustrating, as players will be unable to turn it in or sell it.
5. Sometimes the Health on the Wrist Tablet is Not Accurate (Red Screen but 100% HP)
The wrist tablet is a useful tool for players, as it displays their health, inventory, and other important information. However, sometimes the health on the wrist tablet is not accurate, displaying a red screen even when the player’s health is at 100%. This bug can be misleading, especially in intense situations when players need to know their health status.
6. Healing Gets Canceled by Getting Shot (Maybe Intentional)
Players may notice that their healing gets canceled when they get shot. This bug may be intentional, as it adds an element of realism in the game, but it can be frustrating for players who are trying to heal themselves.
7. When Using a Partial Amount of Ammo from an Ammo Box and Then Going into a Raid and Returning, the Ammo Box Will Fully Replenish
This bug can be an advantage for players, as they can use a partial amount of ammo from an ammo box and then return to the raid to find that the ammo box has fully replenished. This bug can be exploited and needs to be fixed.
8. Unable to Remove Canted Sight Once Placed on a Gun
Players may find it challenging to remove canted sights once placed on a gun. This bug can be frustrating for players who want to change their attachments.
9. Ripping the Packaging off Candy Bars is Very Inconsistent
This bug may seem minor, but players may notice that ripping the packaging off candy bars is very inconsistent. It can take several tries before players can get the candy bar.
Players have provided feedback and suggestions to improve the gameplay of Ghosts of Tabor. Here are some of the suggestions
1. Maybe Add Pulling Mags out of People’s Guns if You Get Close Enough
This suggestion can add a new dimension to the gameplay, where players can steal or remove the magazines from their enemies’ guns.
2. Maybe Add a GPS Minimap on the Wrist Tablet (Map Only, No Radar)
A GPS minimap can help players navigate the island and find their way to their destination.
3. Make the Keybind for Removing Attachments Trigger + Grip So Players Do Not Constantly Slide Their Attachments When Grabbing the Gun
This suggestion can help players remove their attachments without accidentally sliding them off their guns.
4. Please Move the Primary Gun Slot and the Body Armor Slot Closer to the Player’s Physical Chest as It Obstructs Vision and Causes Me to Accidentally Grab the Gun Often
This suggestion can solve the problem of obstructed vision when players try to grab their primary gun or body armor.
5. Let Us Pet the Dog in the Market of Tabor
This suggestion can be a nice touch, letting players interact with the environment and adding a friendly element to the game.
6. Make the Orientation VHS Tape More Obvious
Players may find it challenging to locate the orientation VHS tape, which is an essential item in the game. Making it more obvious can help players progress faster.
7. Add More Foliage and Assets to Island of Tabor
This suggestion can enhance the visual aesthetics of the game and make it feel more immersive.
8. The Houses on Island of Tabor Have No Loot Apart from Two Boxes in the Basement – Add Loot to All the Floors
Players may find it disappointing when they search the houses on the island of Tabor and find no loot apart from two boxes in the basement. Adding loot to all the floors can make it more interesting for players to explore.
9. Let Us Open Up the PPSH Drum Magazine and Pour Bullets into It (It’s a Bit Tedious Loading It)
This suggestion can add a new level of realism to the game, where players have to manually load the PPSH drum magazine.
10. Add Helicopter Extract onto the Roof of Advantedge (Requires Firing Flare Gun and Extraction Time Is 1 Minute – Helicopter Contains Weapon Boxes)
This suggestion can be an exciting addition to the game, where players have to call for a helicopter extract and defend themselves while waiting for it to arrive.
11. Increase the Variety of Optics That Can Be Found in Raid (So Far Have Only Seen Green Reticle Russian Optic and Kobra Optic)
This suggestion can add more options for players when they customize their guns.
12. Grabbing NPC Heads with One Hand Should Prevent Them from Walking (Maybe Add an Animation of Them Pushing You Away)
This suggestion can add a new level of interaction with NPCs, where players can control their movements to their advantage.
Overall, these bug reports and suggestions can help the developers improve the gameplay and enhance the players’ experience of Ghosts of Tabor.