Ghosts Of Tabor We need Chinese Ghosts Of Tabor Open Discussion
Ghosts of Tabor A Game that Needs Chinese Support
Ghosts of Tabor is a game that has caught the attention of FPS enthusiasts globally. This game is an FPS PVP and PVE survival game where players use their wits, skill and resources to survive. The game features different scenarios ranging from scavenging to looting and crafting. It is inspired by games such as Escape from Tarkov and DayZ. Players have to gather resources, build bases and survive zombie attacks. The primary goal is survival, and players who survive the onslaught of zombies get to leave the game alive. However, despite the game’s popularity, it still lacks Chinese support.
The Need for Chinese Support
China has a vast population of gamers who are willing to try out new games. Chinese gamers are willing to spend money on games, and many game developers have benefited from having Chinese support. It is essential for Ghosts of Tabor to have Chinese support because it will give the game access to a large population of gamers.
Benefits of Having Chinese Support
- Increased Player Base Having Chinese support means that the game will have access to millions of Chinese gamers who are always looking for new games to play. This means that the player base of Ghosts of Tabor will increase, which is good for the game’s developer.
- Increased Revenue As mentioned earlier, Chinese gamers are willing to spend money on games. If Ghosts of Tabor has Chinese support, it means that Chinese gamers can pay for in-game currency, items and other features. This will increase revenue for the game developer.
- Increased Exposure Having Chinese support means that the game will get more exposure, which is good for the game’s popularity. This increased exposure can lead to more partnerships, sponsorships, and other opportunities for the game developer.
The Popularity of VR in China
Virtual Reality (VR) is a popular trend in China. Chinese gamers are always looking for new VR games to play. Pico, a Chinese VR company, has thousands of users who are always looking for new VR games to play. Ghosts of Tabor will do well in the Chinese VR market because it is a first-person shooter game that requires skilled players. Chinese gamers love first-person shooter games, and Ghosts of Tabor will be a good addition to the Chinese VR market.
Statistics on VR in China
|Year||Number of VR Users (Millions)||VR Market Value in China (Billion USD)|
The Importance of Chinese Language Support
One of the biggest hurdles for Chinese players who want to play Ghosts of Tabor is the language barrier. The game is in English, and not all Chinese gamers speak English fluently. Because of this, many Chinese gamers cannot enjoy the game fully. Having Chinese language support means that Chinese gamers can play the game comfortably and understand the game’s mechanics.
How Chinese Support Will Be Achieved
- Translation The game’s developer can hire translators to translate the game’s content from English to Chinese. Translators can also translate the game’s user interface to be more accessible to Chinese gamers.
- Localization The developer can localize the game to suit the Chinese culture. This means changing some game elements to reflect Chinese culture and values.
- Marketing Once the game is localized and translated, the developer can market the game in China so that Chinese gamers can be aware of the game’s existence.
In conclusion, Ghosts of Tabor is an incredible game that has the potential to be popular in China. Having Chinese support means that the game’s developer will have access to millions of gamers who are willing to spend money on games. The game’s developer can achieve Chinese support by translating, localizing and marketing the game in China. With Chinese support, Ghosts of Tabor has the potential to be one of the most played FPS PVP and PVE survival games in China.